Type Of Vehicle:
Vans provided may be SIDE or REAR-access, often with a MANUAL-fold ramp. These vans are designed for transport of an individual in a wheelchair only, and are not equipped with transfer seating or hand controls for a disabled driver.
- It is the renter's responsibility to maintain full coverage of the rental vehicle.
Documentation Required For Each Driver:
- Copy of valid, driver's license (must be over 21 years of age)
- Copy of current Insurance card showing full coverage
- Current address, phone, date of birth
- Standard Rental rates include 100 miles per day
- Weekend Special includes a total of 250 miles
- $0.35 per mile will be charged for any mileage over allowable
- Vans are to be returned with the amount of fuel recorded upon delivery.
- A vehicle not returned with proper fuel level will result in being charged the cost of filling the tank.
Pick Up Information:
- Vehicles can be picked up at American Lift Aids Tyler or Beaumont Locations.
- Personal vehicles cannot be left at the American Lift Aids location overnight.